IMP007: How to be exceptional, the habits and mindsets we can take from pro athletes with Barney Storey MBE
Barney Storey MBE - How to be exceptional, the habits and mindsets we can take from pro athletes (#007)
TODAYS SPECIAL GUEST
Barney Storey MBE
Barney is the world’s most successful sprint tandem pilot with an incredible 3 Paralympic Gold Medals and 6 World Titles. Following London 2012, Barney spent time as an endurance athlete before launching and managing a women’s cycling team to support his wide Dame Sarah Storey, he is also a consultant to the Skoda Cycling Academy.
This is an episode ALL ABOUT PEAK PERFORMANCE here on the Ignited Man Podcast. Episode 07 is for you if:
- You are stuck in mediocrity and are struggling to break free and where to start.
- Always wondered why some people are high achievers and some are not.
- Want to learn a winners mindset.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why peak performance is a mindset and the product of focus, belief, discipline, preparation, willpower, and your habits.
- Why having good people around will be critical to your success
- Why you need to have a process if you want to achieve results.
- Why your belief in yourself determines your outcome.
- How to get over setbacks.
- Why releasing negative emotions is crucial to your progress.
WANT TO SPONSOR THIS PODCAST?
The Ignited Man Podcast will be able to continue to serve men’s wellbeing over the long-term with sponsorship and advertising. For details on such opportunities and to align with this podcast’s mission and vision, please visit this sponsorship page and get in touch. Thanks!