IMP004: Back from the brink, how to eat your fear and live authentically with Matt King
Matt King - Back from the brink, how to eat your fear and live authentically (#004)
TODAYS SPECIAL GUEST
Matt is the Director if SalesChange, a sales and business coaching consultancy service which specialises in personal branding, team building, sales, and social media coaching. Matt is also the founder and host of the SalesChange Podcast where he interviews business leaders discussing business successes and mistakes. Matt has recently been nominated for the business leader of the year at the ex-forces in business awards 2020.
Matt had a rough start in life and came back from the brink of suicide to turn his life around – making some very tough choices, overcoming his fears to seek an authentic and happy life. He is a backer and big supporter of this podcast and in this interview, he bravely talks about his experiences.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- You’ll hear about Matt’s difficult childhood and how he almost committed suicide.
- What Matt did to transform his mindset and his life to start to live authentically.
- Why Matt was one of the Ignited man’s biggest supporters and why he was a backer during the crowdfunding campaign.
- How he assertively father’s his children in light of his experiences so they may grow up self-assured and independent.
- Why we must look at fear and failure as opportunities to grow and make changes.
WANT TO SPONSOR THIS PODCAST?
The Ignited Man Podcast will be able to continue to serve men’s wellbeing over the long-term with sponsorship and advertising. For details on such opportunities and to align with this podcast’s mission and vision, please visit this sponsorship page and get in touch. Thanks!