IMP006: How to get leverage, get healthy & stay healthy for life with Dr Anthony Baluzzi
Dr. Anthony Balduzzi - How to get leverage, get healthy & stay healthy for life (#006)
TODAYS SPECIAL GUEST
Dr. Anthony Balduzzi
Dr. Anthony Balduzzi is a weight loss and muscle building specialist and founder of the Fit Father Project. He holds dual degrees in Nutrition & Neuroscience and a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine and is also a national champion bodybuilder. He has helped over 35,oo0 father’s to lose weight, build muscle, and get healthy for their families.
After watching his own Dad lose his health and pass away at the young age of 42, when he was just 9, Dr. Balduzzi made a promise that he would understand health and what it takes to achieve optimal health so he could be there to support his family but also so he could help all dads to stay permanently healthy for their families.
This is an episode ALL ABOUT YOUR HEALTH here on the Ignited Man Podcast. Episode 06 is for you if:
- Like me, your health has been on the back burner while life’s demands take priority.
- Health and fitness is ‘just not your thing’.
- You know you MUST get your health sorted but you never stick with any health-related activity.
- You feel overwhelmed by all the ‘health’ related content out there, you feel it’s contradictory and complicated.
- Dr. Balduzzi and I talk about how to solve these health blocks and finally set yourself up for better health, for you and your family.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why we need to get emotional, spiritual, and psychological leverage on ourselves to get the health results we want.
- Dr. Balduzzi’s own heartbreaking story that drives his mission to educate and improve the health of busy fathers.
- How the Fit Father Project got started.
- Why the state of our health is directly responsible for our state of being, how we behave and experience life at any given moment.
- Why we must rewrite our future, by seeing and feeling what the ultimate cost our bad choices will have on us down the road.
- How we can set ourselves up to get results with a simple, sustainable health plan that works. One that fits into OUR schedules and lifestyle.
- How to get support from your family and embed good health choices and behaviors into your family life.
- Why our mornings and our bedtime rituals are invaluable times for our own self-care and how they enable us to prime ourselves for the day (and life) ahead. Here, Dr. Balduzzi shares his own.
WANT TO SPONSOR THIS PODCAST?
The Ignited Man Podcast will be able to continue to serve men’s wellbeing over the long-term with sponsorship and advertising. For details on such opportunities and to align with this podcast’s mission and vision, please visit this sponsorship page and get in touch. Thanks!