IMP008: How to overcome fear and anxiety and be comfortable with discomfort with Jason Miller
Jason Miller - How you can lean into your fear and be comfortable with discomfort (#008)
TODAYS SPECIAL GUEST
Jason Miller is personal development coach fro San Diego, California. He helps men to overcome their anxiety gain confidence and become better leaders. He is a Certified “No More Mr. Nice Guy” Coach and passionate about helping men master their emotions so they can get out of their comfort zones and take important action in their lives.
This week the episode is ALL ABOUT CHANGING YOU RELATIONSHIP TO NEGATIVE EMOTIONS and is for you if you:
- Struggle with negative emotions such as anxiety, anger or sadness
- Avoid conflict or difficult decisions or conversations
- Freeze with fear with an inability to act as you wanted to
- Have limiting beliefs about yourself
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why your limiting beliefs aren’t real
- Why we needn’t be afraid of negative emotions
- How you can start making better decisions
- How you can lean into your fear and be comfortable with discomfort
- How are decisions are made with the goal of avoiding pain or the pursuit of pleasure
WANT TO SPONSOR THIS PODCAST?
The Ignited Man Podcast will be able to continue to serve men’s wellbeing over the long-term with sponsorship and advertising. For details on such opportunities and to align with this podcast’s mission and vision, please visit this sponsorship page and get in touch. Thanks!