IMP005: Why health & wellbeing must be mission critical for business leaders with Paul Tansey
Paul Tansey - Why health & wellbeing must be mission-critical for business leaders (#005)
TODAYS SPECIAL GUEST
Paul Tansey is the managing director at the digital marketing experts Intergage, business champion and past president of Dorset Chamber of Commerce joins Stuart to talk about the wellbeing of our business leaders during times of enormous pressure. Paul talks candidly about his own experiences when he was working himself to death, literally in-order to turn his business around.
What support can business leaders and entrepreneurs get when things get tough? Paul shares his wisdom from years at the top and explains how he made the necessary changes turned his health and mental wellbeing around.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why business leaders take on so much pressure and the responsibilities they have to their employees and our wider communities.
- The pressure Paul was working under while going above and beyond to turn a sinking business around, and the cost to his health and his family.
- The support structures business leaders need in order to strengthen their vulnerabilities and get them through big challenges.
- How and why Paul now ensures that his health and wellbeing is his top priority, alongside family.
- What advice he would give his younger self if he had the chance to go back and mentor himself.
WANT TO SPONSOR THIS PODCAST?
The Ignited Man Podcast will be able to continue to serve men’s wellbeing over the long-term with sponsorship and advertising. For details on such opportunities and to align with this podcast’s mission and vision, please visit this sponsorship page and get in touch. Thanks!
KEY RESOURCES & LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People: Stephen R. Covey
- Stuart’s mic, the Podcast Pro was donated for the podcast by Sontronix